Monday, March 30, 2009

I Heart Blog Awards

I recently received two different blog awards - thanks! :)

First, Gigi from Montessori Spanish and Amber from Hey, I'm Just the Nanny gave me the Lemons to Lemonade award:



Next, Basia at United Teaching gave me the I Heart Your Blog award:



The Lemons to Lemonade award is for bloggers "who have a good attitude or who show gratitude," and I'm passing it - and the I Heart Your Blog award - along to bloggers whose positive attitude always comes shining through in their posts:

Julie at Havin' Fun Yet
Xia at Grillos y Canarios
Hannah at Old Creek Montessori
Adventures in Montessori
Little Hands, Big Work
Amber at Adventures of a Rainbow Mama

Thanks very much to Gigi, Amber, and Basia for nominating me. If you're nominated, you can...

1. Put the logos on your blog or post.
2. Nominate other blogs that you enjoy.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you ever so much! Must go back & see which one you have passed my way so I can put it on my blog now :)

Hope you are having a happy day Jennie.

J. MacIsaac Studios said...

Thank you! What a wonderful way to wake up this morning!! I am so new to blogging; I am not quite sure how to set up all of those links though. I will have to spend some time today figuring it all out...hehe

Julie said...

thanks!!!

Xia said...

Thank you Jennie!