Friday, March 13, 2009

The Bank Game, Explained

In response to my question about the Bank Game, N at The Learning Ark posted this tutorial. All I can say is, "Thanks!!"

In addition to her very helpful explanation of how to use the bank game, she also explains when to use it:

Before using this the children should have already had plenty of practice with the stamp game, dot exercise, small bead frame, large bead frame, checker board and flat bead frame.

My daughter is still working with the stamp game, so we have some work to do before we're ready for this activity.

As N points out in her post, this version of the bank game is different than the bank game played with the golden bead material.

1 comment:

Amberella said...

I don't think I've ever commented before but I've been reading you for awhile....

Hi! I've enjoyed reading your blog and getting ideas for fun projects so I gave you a reward! ;) Click here to get it!