Saturday, January 10, 2009

Free Pink Tower/Brown Stair Extensions

Since reading this post at Montessori Free Fall, I've been wanting to put an extensions photo album out on the shelves. The other day, I finally got around to setting up all of the combinations from Stephanie's post, and I thought they turned out just lovely. (If you had told me five years ago that pink and brown would be all the rage, I would have thought you were crazy. And yet, here I sit in layered pink and brown shirts, admiring not only Maria Montessori's genius, but also her sense of style :)

I've uploaded the pictures to a Picasa album, so you can easily download them to your own computer and print/laminate them, or you can order a set of prints.

(Edit:  You can see a more recent set of extensions we created here.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK! I had asked Stephanie to post them, but it was right around when most of her blog went private and I'm sure it got lost in the shuffle! THANK YOU! I am so ready to do this and you just saved hundreds of moms a ton of time!

Thanks!

Sheryll said...

Thanks for these, I was intending to do the same thing and now I don't have to! Beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am working on my sensorial album and these will help a lot! I will also get them out on the shelf for the students. They will love them! What a great service you are providing to those of us who need all the help we can get!

Maria said...

Thank you, just what I was looking for!

mygamebest said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting your extension photos! These are wonderful.

christine said...

Thanks. Great valuable pictures for the Montessori community.
Christine Alphonso, Goa India

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

I can only say, Thanks and thanks....Great help.

Evelīna said...

Great ideas! Thank you so very much! :)

Dinah said...

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to thank you for posting these pics. These pics are so wonderful! I was sad our pink tower and brown stairs might be collecting dust. But I know these will be a hit with my little one. Thank you!