Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wikisori

Wow! This morning I was looking something up in Google and came across Wikisori.

Did I already say, "Wow!" ?

Wow!

I've been thinking about this for some time - how frustrating it is that I have all of these links to all of these different Montessori resources and that it would be helpful to have them all in one place. Well, this is that place! Anyone can join and contribute links, materials, videos, etc., and the goal is to become a sort of "one-stop shopping" for all things Montessori. I've added it to my sidebar. Check it out!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How did we not know this was out there?!! I wonder who started it? Can't wait to get time to have a real good look around :) Yippee!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is soooo helpful! I like how it is organized by subjects! Thank you for sharing.

Becky said...

Jennie,

If you still want to enter the giveaway for the diaper wipe juice, all you have to do is check out the Lusa website and write a comment on what you like...

Sorry about that. :)

Oh, and thanks for the link! I love your blog.

Jess said...

Thanks for sharing. great resource. (:

Susy said...

Thank you for sharing this great find! :)

Anonymous said...

It has a lot of misinformation.

Julia said...

I have a similar site I've been working on. It's also a Montessori wiki. I'd really love some feedback on it. It doesn't have as much content yet, but I've been working on making it organized and easy to use.
It is:
http://www.montessorialbum.com